Includes a purple LaSal Bag and purple changing mat because purple is cool.
This changing mat ain’t for changing babies…no, it’s for changing tires or a multitude of other uses. Actually, you could change a baby on it but we’d advise against packing a baby on your motorcycle.
The LaSal Storage Bag is perfect for carrying all those items that run loose in your tank bag, pannier, or crash bar bags. We love a bag in a bag concept… keep things organized and easy to find when you use the LaSal bag to keep it all in one place.
Ways to use the bag:
- Loose tools in the crash bar bags
- Store your spare tube so it doesn’t rub on other items
- Hold small items like power cords, lens cleaner and cloths, etc.
- Perfect for first aid items
- Air pump and pressure gauge
- Small camping items
- Whatever needs a home on your bike
- Durable 600 Denier Polyester Vinyl Grey Cordura Exterior
- 600 Denier Cordura Trim & 420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth Coated Pacnyl Lining
- Size 10.5″ x 5.75″ x 2.75″.
- #8 YKK Zipper
- Color: Gray with purple Top Lid.
The Purple Changing Mat
A Water Resistant mat to keep your stuff off the dirt.
The Changing Mat is a lightweight folding mat that will keep your wheel out of the dirt when changing a flat. The pocket it packs into becomes a temporary storage place to keep all the small parts, like your axle nut, value stem or tools when doing a tire change. It will keep your socks clean when changing out of your riding gear. It serves as a door mat when getting in and out of your tent. Use it for a food prep station when you don’t have a picnic Mat. Only your imagination will limit the many ways you can use The Changing Mat.
- Folded size 5″ x 6″ x .75″
- Unfolded Size 34″ x 23″
- Made of Diamond Weave Cordura
- Quick dry
- Hanging Loop
NOTE: The mat is black in color with purple color pocket.